Upgrading/Replacing the ram for the ASUS ROG is quite easy and it only takes a few minutes.
Model: ASUS ROG GL552VW
RAM MEMORY: DDR4 2133 PC4-17000
Maximum Supported Memory: 32GB
<!> Required: A star screwdriver for laptops (I recommend a kit like this)
1. For this example I used a 2 X 16GB Corsair Valueselect CL15 DDR4 2133:
2. Turn the laptop upside-down and unscrew these 2:
3. Using a plastic spatel or a flat screwdriver take out the plastic cover:
4. Under the plastic cover you will find the 2 RAM slots:
5. Mount/replace the RAM. Make sure the metallic sides are in place and the modules are not moving:
6. Mount the plastic cover and put the 2 screws back in place:
7. Enjoy your upgrade!