Until last week it was impossible to install more than 8 GPUs (graphic cards / video cards) from the same manufacturer (ATI or Nvidia) in Windows 10.
<!> With this tutorial you can add 12 ATI GPUs (video cards) on one motherboard with Windows 10 as the OS.
How to do it? (Tested with 10 X ATI Radeon RX 580 4/8GB)
- Uninstall your ATI Drivers (using the latest version of DDU – from here)
- Install Crimson Driver 17.10.3 (download & release notes here)
- Reboot the computer
- Go to Start / AMD Settings:
- Now go to Gaming / Global Settings / and for each GPU change the GPU Workload to “Compute”:
- Start the mining software: